Worst Hard Time is a very depressing account of the 1930’s dust bowl. To prove his point, Egan has made frequent use of statistical information regarding the degree of damage of life and land that the dust storms caused. The dust storms also had severely adverse ecological effects and the author does not refrain from using them to further strengthen his standing. The author has made use of accounts given by people who survived through the brutal dust storms and has allowed the reader a rare first person perspective of the people who suffered through them. These first person perspectives add to the credibility of the picture that Egan presents to us and eventually manage to capture the reader’s complete attention as the book progresses.
The author takes slightly long to begin the actual story that he has to tell and spends quite some time in introducing the reader to the backdrop and the characters whose hardships he builds his narration upon as the book progresses. However, once that has been done, the pace is rapid and events unfold one after the other with intriguing speed and leave the readers at the edge of their seats.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.