Repetitive Brain Injury in sports can develop as a result of repetitive exposure to physical trauma in the region of the head that can span from continuous repetitions within the perimeter of a single match to continuous repetitions over a length of matches (Weber). In cases where the player is exposed to either one of these scenarios, the physical contact takes its toll on the individual’s body as well as on the individual’s brain if the impact region includes the head.
Perhaps the most common Repetitive Brain Injury in sports in particular is the concussion (Brain Injury Resource Center). Players usually do not realize that they are suffering from a concussion until they begin to experience headaches, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea or excessive fatigue.
In certain cases, the degree of damage caused by RBI is of such an extent where the individual has to be immediately subjected to hospitalization and has to be subjected to medical treatment. In cases where the individual suffers a concussion because of the RBI, the individuals have to be treated surgically and medication has to be administered in order to reduce swelling and decrease the individual’s chances of acquiring a concussion.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.