A highly significant attribute of stars that merits highlighting at this point is the fact that the larger the size of the star is, the more rapidly it burns away during the fusion process in light of the fact that it requires the burning away of more fuel in order to compensate for its larger mass. On the other hand, a smaller star does not need to burn away hydrogen as rapidly and can therefore be expected to last longer than larger stars.
Once all the hydrogen in the star has burnt out and the fusion process drops to give way to a temperature drop in the star, the core begins to contract all the more rapidly which results in an increased number of collisions within the star causing the density of the core to spike once more. This eventually leads to the re-engaging of the fusion process and the fusion cycle begins once more. However, it is imperative to note that this time, the fusion process is credited to the helium presence in the star and it is because of the same reason that this repetition of the cycle is far more unstable than its predecessor.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.