The ghost asks Hamlet to avenge the murder that brought the King to his death. To avenge the dastardly dead that led the king to his death without having the chance to seek forgiveness for his immoral deeds and sins. The ghost of the king asks Hamlet to avenge his death, and in doing so, treat his mother, Queen Gertrude, with care since she is just as much a victim of the incident and even more so because she is a victim who is unknowing of all that has happened in secrecy and that her husband did not die of natural causes but was murdered.
The requests that the ghosts makes to Hamlet are reasonable in the sense that being his only son and the only true heir to the throne, there is no one else that the ghost can go to for help and to redeem itself. Even though Hamlet is young and at an age when anger runs high and the influences of youth dominates decisions, he is the only person to whom the ghost of the king can go to for help. It is perhaps for the same reasons regarding his youth that leads Hamlet to avenge his father at the cost of such a high degree of collateral damage to the people around him.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.