In chapter three of “Dimensions of Love: East & West” by James A. Mohler, titled, “When he (Bodhisattva) exerts himself for the good of others, he should be filled with love and love alone without any admixture of self-interest”, we see how one who has set out on a quest to become a successful Bodhisattva must incorporate love for others (Mohler, 1975).
The very soul of the Bodhisattva is devoted to the spreading of love in his fellow men. In the coming paragraphs, light shall be shed upon the intricacies involved in the responsibilities that one finds himself subjected to when he chooses to travel on the path of the Bodhisattva.
The analysis performed shall be in the light of the third chapter of the book as mentioned above while elaborating upon the various aspects of the Mahayana Bodhisattva. As we go along with the summary and analysis of the article, we shall observe the factors that are of primary importance to the Mahayana Bodhisattva and what the life of the Mahayana Bodhisattva dictates.
Place your custom book review order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.