Low carbohydrate diets are designed to limit the consumption of carbohydrates by the body. A low carbohydrate diet is usually adopted when a reduction in body weight is desired or in cases where a medical complication renders the body incapable of digesting complex carbohydrates. High carbohydrate levels can be found in edibles such as butter, sugar and potatoes.
One of the principle purposes of a low carbohydrate diet is to regulate the blood sugar level of the body. This is why doctors around the world recommend low carbohydrate diets to all of their Diabetes patients.
This particular diet is administered by instigating a sharp decrease in the consumption of carbohydrates, causing the body to enter a state of metabolism commonly referred to as ketosis. In ketosis, the body functions by using the fuel that it attains from burning up the fat already present in the body (Web MD, 2008). This process causes a reduction in the fat stores of the body.
Of course, food consumption is carefully monitored during a low carbohydrate diet and consumption volume varies from person to person depending upon their body mass index and the level of insulin in their body.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.