Schizophrenia is a medical disorder which causes disorientation in the thinking and behavior of an individual. In other words it causes a damaged psyche and can be detected by weirdness in feelings, thoughts or attitudes of an individual. This psychiatric disorder is also very common among children and often goes unnoticed in their early age.
Some of the most common symptoms of schizophrenia among children and adults both include confused thinking, hallucinating, moody behaviors, fearfulness and anxiety from the unknown, unable to distinguish between reality and dreams or television, difficulty in making friends etc.
Schizophrenia among children cannot be identified immediately as the change in behaviors occur slowly and over a period of time and is often misunderstood as a part of growing up. However, parents should pay due attention if a 180 degree shift is seen in the child’s attitude from before. For example, if a child suddenly gets shy and isolated or keep himself clung to parents or talk about strange thoughts then parents should get more careful.
Children suffering from this disorder need to undergo a proper treatment, medication and therapies. During this time, they should have complete attention and love of their family members.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.