Book X begins with the final classification of the soul. Socrates mentions three kinds of beings, one who creates the original form of a thing, the craftsman who comes a close second, as he manages to create something almost but not quite the original, the painter comes third, as he does not create and merely imitates what is already there.
Therefore these three categories of beings can be classified as, the creator being God, who is the original manufacturer of everything. Nature is the second who creates something that is close to what is the original but is in fact only a marvelous copy. The third being the human, who can only imitate what was. He does not have the skill or the power to create something that can compare with the above two. This shows that compared to God and nature man is nothing, just a beings that succumbs to the sins of the flesh and it is only the immortality of the soul that can prevent the temptation.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.