It is believed that the concept of Total Quality Management came forth in 1949 as a result of the extensive efforts made by the Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers who were hard at work to determine a solution so broad that it could be implemented without any discrimination of industry type or organization size and could be trusted to bring about a significant increase in productivity levels. It was a direct result of the devastation that Japan had gone though during the war and the crippled form in which its economy was after the war ended (Hakes 1991).
Japan was in the dire need of a solution that could be trusted to adapt to broad implementation and could rescue the Japanese economy from its broken form. This solution came to Japan in the form of a complete and thorough realization of Total Quality Management.
However, it was not until the 1980s that the management approach acquired the recognition that it truly merited (Ross and Perry 1999). It served to dictate the adherence of an organization’s culture and attitude towards the maintenance of quality and is based on the idea of the combination of consistency, uniformity, optimization and stringency.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.