As the computer security concerns continued to rise with the passage of time, the need for government intervention became all the more apparent and legislation in this regard became undeniably imperative in order to prevent data damage and data theft and to protect people from hackers with malevolent and malicious intentions.
For this purpose, the Data Protection Act was first introduced in 1984 and finally passed in 1998 to provide a legislation platform that could provide people with rights to be aware of information that had to do with them and gave people the right to objecting to the storage and usage of information about them without their permission. It is divided into various parts which set out rules and guidelines for information rights. It also lays out the guidelines for appeals and level of authority designated to government officials (Great Britain, Stationery Office Staff, Storbritannia, Great Britain. Parliament, HM Government 1998).
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.