An element of Buckingham’s article, “What Great Managers do” that needs to be pointed out at this point where Buckingham chooses to be very specific about the definitions of strengths and weaknesses of employees. Buckingham does not regard a deficiency in the ability to execute a task as a weakness, but the nature of task that forces the employee to exert the most and which the employee finds undesirable to be the weakness of an employee.
Buckingham believes that employees should be trained to analyze every situation, opportunity or challenge that they are faced with in highly realistic terms, however the analysis of the ability of the employee of how well his own self can cope with the scenario at hand can be somewhat beyond realistic terms. Many analysts believe that to take responsibility of an avenue where an employee is not well versed to the maximum extent can yield beneficial results for the organization as well as the individual employee (Musselwhite, 2007). Further on, Buckingham presents a number of approaches that can be used to eradicate any weakness encountered.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.