The central belief of the Federalists can be found in John Adams’ idea of government according to which the government is supposed to be present for the purpose of the development and protection of the people regardless of the class, creed or culture of the people of the population and it is because of this reason that the people have all the right to not only form and if necessary, modify the government if they consider it as a necessary measure to preserve and protect their safety and prosperity (Roark, Johnson and Cohen).
The Anti-Federalists on the other hand believed that the formation of a government did not require any part from the general public and believed that it was not the Constitution but the Articles of Confederation that should be kept in consideration when forming the government. The Anti-Federalists believed that the power in the hands of the government should be of the kind that one would expect to find in the hands of a monarch (Roark, Johnson and Cohen).
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.