Although as effective and precise as it may sound, Fiscal Policy often comes under severe criticism from several classical and neoclassical economists. It is often said that the fiscal policy does not have any direct effect as a stimulus on the economy of the country.
This perspective is commonly referred to as the Treasury perspective (Badhwar, 2008). It entails that when a country is faced with a budget deficit, funds should be brought from foreign sources instead of local sources. Otherwise, a severe increase in the interest rate in the market will follow and is led by a higher demand for credit in the market which eventually transpires into a decrease in aggregate demand; a crowding out of sorts.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.