As an expression of the seriousness of the matter, Brouns & Ott (2005) state that these global emissions have to decline in the next decade, two at most; if at all the temperatures are to stay below the 2 degrees Celsius threshold. By a concerted strategy of imposing a carbon tax, it is possible that Australia can achieve its objectives in regulating the emission of carbon into the air.
There will be a huge and cost-effective improvement in the energy efficiency across all the sectors. There will also be a reduction in the levels of energy consumption to below where they stand right now as well as a contribution of renewable energy. This renewable energy sources will comprise close to 25% of the whole energy consumption by the year 2020. By accomplishing these objectives, the Australian government will be able to reduce the levels of the greenhouse gas emissions by a 33% margin as compared to the percentage levels in the year 1990.
buy essay on global emission written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.