If Southern writer Caroline Gordon was to be analyzed in terms of her writings pertaining to the modern writer’s style then we can observe that along with Allen Tate and Walker Percy, Caroline Gordon was one of the few writers who came from communities that had not been known for such a unique sense of prose and poetry before. Her writing style stood out to be quite distinct from that of the mainstream writing culture because of her choice to alienate herself from the mainstream writing culture.
However, one cannot help but feel that Gordon has exaggerated occasionally in The Ice House and that her writing style is influenced by her tendency to write fiction to quite an extent. However, when going through The Ice House, one cannot help but appreciate the way Gordon makes excellent use of the most subtle of elements to generate the energy in her work. It comes as no surprise therefore that writers such as O’Connor, Katherine Anne Porter, Andrew Lytle, Robert Penn Warren, and John Crowe Ransom gave exquisite relevance to her work and The Ice House comes as an excellent example for a reason for the same.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.