Inclusive school programs promote a form of education where teaching knows no barriers allowing students to participate and learn effectively. According to UNESCO, “Inclusive education is a process that involves the transformation of schools and other centers of learning to cater for all children – including students from ethnic and linguistic minorities, rural populations, those affected by HIV and AIDS, and those with disabilities and difficulties in learning, and to provide learning opportunities for all youth and adults as well.
Its aim is to eliminate exclusion that is a consequence of negative attitudes and a lack of response to diversity in race, economic status, social class, ethnicity, language, religion, gender, sexual orientation and ability.” This chapter will tackle the advantages and disadvantages of an inclusive high school in a mathematics class.
For years educators have been debating on a form of system that would be better for students and students with learning disabilities. Much of this debate comes from the lack of empirical data to support their claims. Over the years, research studies provided mixed results reinforcing the need for a much deeper study. The research of Rea, Mclaughin and Thomas (2002) stated:
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.