When AIDS was first identified in the African American community, it began acquiring rapid recognition in light of its expanded prevalence in the African American community on account of gay activity and the involvement in intravenous drugs by a large number of the African American community. This realization came forth in the 1980s and began to acquire momentum with a steady pace. By the early 1930s, the incidence and recording of cases of AIDS in African American men and women had increased and the number of cases continued to increase in rapid succession.
The cause of this increasing rate of incidence of AIDS in African American men and women is one that owes its existence and increase to the initial decades of the African American community in the region. Education amongst the African American community was rare to find and it was significantly difficult for them to acquire the same degree of recognition in the health system as that of the community in majority in the region. Another issue that came into play was the fact that the increasing incidence of AIDS was attributed to the white gay community and very little or no attention was given to the incidence of AIDS in the men of the African American community. However, this discrimination in attention did not serve to change the fact that the incidence of AIDS cases in gay African American men was far more than that recorded for the case of gay white men.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.