According to the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity, Biotechnology is defined as the application of said technology towards the creation or alteration of commodities and procedures which are applied towards biological systems, dead organisms or its derivatives thereof, with regards to definite uses (United Nations Environment Programme, 29 ).
The rich historical heritage of this technology, as well as widespread modern uses allows this concept to encompass wide range of processes which include but are not limited to the field of agriculture, pharmaceuticals, medical science, genetic engineering, tissue cultures, etc. This topic will attempt to show how the biotechnology industry operates on a global level while assessing various facets such as its core competencies, its business and trade practices, legal protection and barriers and finally current and past legal disputes within the industry.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.