Statement of the Problem
The issue concerning the inclusion program has divided the thoughts of society for a long time. The debate for whether children with disabilities should be included in regular classes has brought many doubts as well as praises from the general public and people from the academe.
School districts and individual schools initiated inclusion program as an alternative for to “dump and hope”, where students with disabilities are excluded from regular classes and are given special treatments that deviated from the level of education in regular classes. This was supported and encouraged by the National Education Association (NEA) which purported that necessary inclusion should be governed by practices and policies which give teachers proper professional development, provide a full continuum of placement choices and services in each option, employ class sizes which are conducive to the students’ needs, and provide staff and technical assistants who are highly qualified to meet the needs of the teachers and the students (Chase, 1995).
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.