Another famous philosopher, Kant’s ideas regarding moral behavior and religious convictions were bound by his dislike of Christianity. He defended path theism, evolution but he was cautious in his approach towards life. Hence, his philosophy regarding religion was bound by his inner sense of caution and also a stringent faith in science. Hence, for Kant morals were dictated by man’s choice along with a deep sense of conviction in the scientific practices and code.
As prescribed by Kant, an individual would need to ensure that scientific belief are predominant influences in the way that person lives.
Aristotle is one of the finest philosophers who philosophy regarding life and ethical are well-renowned as they influenced many philosophers to date. Ethical are attempts made by human s to achieve the highest level of goodness and for most can result in the attainment of happiness. Happiness however, Aristotle, cannot be found in any abstract notion or idea as it varies on each individual’s circumstance and experience. According to Aristotle, happiness is defined by man’s rational and irrational aspects. It is the rational sense which is responsible for the way we behave and for our basic emotions.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.