A public policy towards monopoly can also be one that seeks to encourage the drive of multiple organizations to acquire a monopolistic hold on the subject industry. In this regard, two or more than two firms can be present in the subject industry and the eventual aim of the public policy is to encourage them in a manner such that the industry becomes viable for monopolistic behavior (Bishop, Kay, & Mayer, 1994). Such a public policy toward monopoly is generally implemented when the multiple firms present in the industry are to be brought in a form such that each begins to compete vigorously against the other and in turn, contributes to the development of the industry.
This is because of the fact that when multiple firms find themselves in a position such that the possibility of acquiring a monopolistic hold on the industry becomes an opportunity, they begin to make all the more effective use of their resources and begin to channel their resources towards research and development measures aimed to bring about rapid development. This rapid development in turn contributes to the development of the overall industry and therefore serves as a beneficial element when considered with regard to consumers.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.