Mother Teresa has been one of the greatest humanitarian figures to have served mankind. She is famous for her love and care for mankind and was aware of their sufferings and did her best in whatever way she could do help them through the difficulties in life. She helped the ill heal, provided food, clothing and shelter to the needy one.
Mother Teresa was born on August 27th, 1910 and died at the age of 87 on September 5th, 1997. Her old age did not stop her from her humanitarian work and she tried doing her best to serve others till she could. She was born in a Catholic family. She was spiritual at heart and at the tender age of 18 decided to become a nun. In the year 1937 she took her final vows as a nun and became the principal at St. Mary’s where she served for seventeen long years. She then set on her journey to serve mankind and the poorest of the poor. This she considered was a message of god to her and I n this regard she took a number of steps. She set up a home by the name of Pure Heart in 1952 which a home for the dying. Next she set up an orphanage.
Mother Teresa has been a role model for mankind. She changed the lives of many and touched the hearts of most. She has been awarded several times for her humanitarian efforts and has also been the recipient of the Nobel Prize for peace.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.