A study which was concentrated on the perceptions of African American males regarding condom use and various STD/HIV programs was recently conducted in 2007 using this model along with colleague’s trans theoretical model or the stages of change model. The Study also explored their perceptions regarding pregnancy and gender based issues.
The results of the study were illuminating in that they showed that African Americans were not against STD/HIV prevention programs, rather they found them and the information they provide to be useful, rather they simply did not see that many of them to have any form of profound effect on their lives, showing how such programs are not as well known or widely available in these communities (Kennedy, Nolen, Applewhite & Waiter, 2007 p. 1395-1401).
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.