When sentencing convicts federal judges have a two axis instrument that allows them to determine the minimum and the maximum time span that an offender can be sentenced. In this tool, the horizontal axis stands for the factor of previous law breaking records and an increase in that factor encourages a trend towards a relatively higher sentence span.
In other words, the more widespread the criminal record of the offender is found to be, the more the convict is found liable to receive a stricter sentence (Maxfield, 2005). In other words, the length of the criminal record of the past is in direct proportionality to the length of the sentence an offender is liable to receive for any misdemeanors carried out in the future. For the same reason, the accuracy of the recidivism rate on a micro and a macro level is realized and given much significance by the U.S. Sentencing Commission.
Place custom writings order at an affordable price, written by professional writers.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.