The Equal Pay Act of the year 1963 has considerably reduced the unequal pay scale and the battle of the sexes has continued down the years. In the year 1950, the female wage rate ranked at 60% of a man’s. The year 1990 saw just a mere 10% increase.
This fact brings to light that in spite of the world bringing in new technologies every day, and an astounding fact that even China now is part of economic globalization; the wage rate of females still remains lagging behind that of males. The year 1997 brought with it a 5% increase in the female wage rate which concurrently stood at 75% of a man’s income.
This was followed by a further cut down in the wage scale for females. Obviously part time workers would not be paid the same as full time workers. But as the basic amount for females is less as it is, this factor did make a huge deduction in the pay scales ordinarily earned. Therefore in the year 2005 statistical data proved that full time working wages for females amounted to 77.0% in view of male’s income. This displayed a largely unimpressive upgrade since the last statistical research in 2004. 76.6% was the upgrade recorded in the year 2004, which had increased from 76.3% in the year 2001.
Place custom writings order at an affordable price, written by professional writers.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.