This paper therefore concludes that stereotyping is primarily an externally induced element of perception which develops over time to become the general definition of the subject entity. This would also explain why a vastly prevalent stereotype can exist. A stereotype that is shared by a large number of people can be attributed to an event or a series of events to which the people have been exposed to.
However, isolated incidents experienced or observed by individuals of the subject masses then lead to the alteration of former perceptions and it is for the same reason that stereotypes either evolve out of existence or are replaced by other stereotypes. Examples of these can be found in perceptions that were passed down from generation to generation in the days when people were treated unfairly on the grounds of their skin color. As time went by, this stereotype took on a form where it became controversial and then eventually reached a point where it is strongly negated.
Place your custom writing order at a cheap price, written by professional writers.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.