Management of Portfolio, strategy adopted in licensing , support in negotiation , management of finances, resolution of disputes, adoption of standards, performance appraisal of subsidiaries, capacity planning for subsidiaries, presentation of common service, execution of common processes, management of crises, development of exports and innovation in companies held have been identified as the key parts of the first step of the process.
While each of these elements have been highlighted quite well by the authors, one cannot help but feel that they have not been presented in the exact frame of reference as the strategic processes of the organization (Hanafizadeh and Moayer 2008). Needless to say, the identified elements are ones that would be of undeniable relevance to any managerial holdings company but the relevance to one that is in the stage of identifying its strategic processes seems to be an area that was overlooked by the authors.
After a brief description of the fundamentals the discussion then moves on to the second step of the process. It is in this stage that the authors identify the role of the balanced scorecard the clearest in the paper.
Place your custom writings order at a cheap price, written by professional writers.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.