The author is clear about making sure that the reader understands that the responsibility for the occurrence of the dust storms does not fall upon Mother Nature’s shoulders, but it is realized that man was also a prime contributor to his destruction. The author makes it clear to the reader in his statements that it was man who was the one who loosened the land to an extent that it could be lifted by the wind. Hence in terms of hindsight, it does not come as a surprise that the dust bowl was created.
Egan also makes sure that the bravery and spirit shown by the people who suffered through these dust storms is not ignored. The author also mentions how the Roosevelt administration became an integral part of relief efforts and one can see how those who survived found the spirit to strive through the hardships.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.