Flu has a number of significant symptoms, which may be more adverse and often leading to further complications in older people and those with compromised immune systems. On the contrary, healthy and younger people may show less aggravated symptoms (Cohen et al, 2010). The most severe and significant symptoms are a high fever that can go as high as 103 degrees, runny nose, cold and cough.
Other noticeable symptoms are vomiting, nausea tiredness, muscle pains, and headaches. If the symptoms are left untreated for long, the condition can get complicated and lead to pneumonia (Brundage & Shanks, 2008).
Buy essay on symptoms of flu written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.