The author takes us from the spring of 1981 to the spring of 1989 and all that happened in between, including 1984 when the elections came once more and Reagan was up against the former vice president, democrat Walter Mondale. The author describes how Reagan won by a landslide even though the opposition tried as hard as they could to prevent Reagan’s reelection and went as far as resorting to unfair means (p. 202).
An element of the book that must be given due regard is the degree of research that the author appears to have put in his book in order to present the reader with an in-depth analysis of the days of the most celebrated and decorated of all American leaders.
Reagan was perhaps the first who warned the people of the United States about the threat of communism after the World War II Nazi threat. The book traces Reagan’s footsteps as he began his journey to become a republican, and eventually, the president of the United States. The book was clearly very well researched before it was published and it does not leave any doubts in the mind of the reader regarding the legitimacy of the standpoint that Ronald Reagan had regarding the communist threat to the United States of America.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.