“In Time of Plague” is poem written by Thom Gunn regarding his opinion of AIDS and the disease it represents (Aaron). The poem follows the viewpoint of a subject whose gender is not discussed. Nor is it told what time of the day it takes place, though it is possibly at night, given that it is in a bar. Also considering this is about AIDS it may possibly be that the subject is male; however a female could easily fit the mould the poem portrays.
This paper will provide an explication of the poem, as well as a personal analysis regarding how it makes the writer feel, as well as his personal opinions of how the subject matter of the poem may be attributed to life and the human condition. Citations will be provided in the first paragraph using MLA format as described in Norton’s introduction to Literature (Booth, Hunter and Mays).
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.