Chicken Pox is a highly contagious disease and can transfer from patient to prospective patient via air when the patient sneezes or coughs and physical contact is made where the body fluid of the patient comes into contact with the prospective patient (Zand, Spreen & LaValle, 1999, p. 189).
Preventing the Disease
It is essential for Chicken Pox vaccines to be administered to infants, children and adults because observations have shown that after receiving the vaccines, the chances of a patient developing a severe case of Chicken Pox reduces dramatically (Romm, 2001, p. 228). Common prevention measures also include the avoidance of physical proximity with patients who are suffering with the disease and discouraging children from coming into close contact with children who are suffering from Chicken Pox for a minimum period of ten days from the time when the rash has developed.
Place your custom writings order at a cheap price, written by professional writers.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.