In today’s world it is in the best interest for the society as a whole, that a woman must develop herself in order to be equal to man. Equal opportunities for both, after all if a man is the bread winner, and has the importance to go with it, a woman also leaves the safety of her home to go forth and earn for her family. Why must she not be rewarded for her handwork?
The world must see, that even though societies have evolved over the years and right from the 19th century the worrying fact was that if women were paid higher they might lose the factor of dependency they have on their men, but a modern career woman of the 21st century, even though she is earning comfortably and is truly independent she still turns to a man for security. She still depends on him. So this shows that even though demographically a woman’s wage scale is still 75-88% of a man’s and if she is paid more to equal his, this has no bearing on the fact that she will respect him nonetheless. All a woman really asks for is the remuneration of her arduous efforts to earn bread for her family and manage it as well. Ostracizing a woman from the business world on basis of her gender is exploitation in all connotations of the word.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.