The movie chooses to follow the story of three girls who chose to attempt to escape from state confinement out of their desire to get back to their parents from whom they have been separated. The movie takes the audience through the 1500 mile journey that the three girls chose to undertake and instills an exponential degree of emotional sympathy in the audience (Russell, 2002).
This paper attempts to decipher the trends in colonialism that Australia went through in the early twentieth century and the role of the State Barrier Fence in this regard. The movie follows the book, Follow the Rabbit Proof Fence by Doris Pilkington. The movie, just like the book, takes the reader through the story of the ordeals that a very small number of aboriginal children had to go through after they try to escape from the Moore River Native Settlement 1500 kilometers away from their home. The movie follows these three children as they make their way through the outback and run from the authorities towards home.
Place your custom movie review order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.