On September 14, 2001, pastor Falwell of the Thomas Road Baptist Church stated in his appearance on The 700 Club that the American people deserved the 9/11 attacks (Cable News Network ). Although Falwell did apologize later, the fact remains that this was an act of pure terrorism and the damage that it caused was only something that a mind of a twisted terrorist could have concocted.
This paper shall attempt to prove that the 9/11 attacks were an act of terror and by using the damage that it caused on multiple levels, shall attempt to establish that the American people did not by any means deserve to be damaged to such an extent. By doing so, this paper shall attempt to criticize the Falwell standpoint. It is important to highlight here that the paper shall not delve into the reaction by the American government to these attacks, but shall delve into the suffering that the American people went through as a result of these attacks. The focus of the following paragraphs therefore, is not the war on terror, but the battle between terror and the American people that happened on the 9th of September in 2001.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writers
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.