Sample Term Paper
It was the launching of the fifth generation of iPods that led to exponential acceleration of iPod sales around the world. The fifth generation iPod was released to the masses in October 2005 and incorporated a higher pixel resolution as well as an expanded screen. The 2.5 inch screen allowed users to play videos and the fact that iPods became slimmer in this generation also helped to make things more convenient for consumers and feasible for Apple. The battery life was improved once more in the iPods of the fifth generation.
It is important to highlight at this point that through its evolution, several models of the iPod were discontinued as more upgrades in the basic models were introduced. For instance, in the sixth generation iPod, the 160 Gigabyte model was discontinued and the 80 Gigabyte model was replaced by the 120 Gigabyte one.
An example of the high degree of evolution that the iPod has gone through can be seen in the fact that car manufacturers are also taking measures to incorporate the iPod into their vehicles. These car manufacturers include BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Nissan, Toyota, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Acura, Audi, Honda Renault, Infiniti and Volkswagen. Scion has already begun to offer iPod connectivity in their cars.
Place your custom writing order at an affordable price, written by professional writer.
A+ papers are what we do the best, and that’s our promise!
We believe our success is due to countless of satisfied customers who continue to trust us and cherish this professional relationship. Our custom essays are guaranteed to be original and delivered before the deadline.
- Countless students worldwide are satisfied with our professional writing services.
- Professionally written custom paper according to your specific instructions.
- We offer the most experienced bank of dependable and capable academic writers.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched and 100% guaranteed as original.
- 100% privacy guaranteed – your private information is strictly confidential.
- Dedicated 24/7 friendly support team, always available to assist you.